T Levels are new courses which follow GCSEs and are equivalent to 3 A levels. These 2-year courses, they have been designed with leading employers and businesses so that the content meets the needs of industry and prepares students with knowledge and skills for work, further training or study.
T Levels offer students a mixture of classroom learning and ‘on-the-job’ experience during an industry placement of at least 315 hours (approximately 45 days).
What will I Learn?
T levels will be delivered in specially designed classrooms that mirror a working environment in their industry (for approximately 80% of their time). The remaining 20% of their time will be spend on an industry placement with an employer.
What about the placement?
– Minimum 45 days
– Undertaken with an external employer
– Enables you to develop technical skills and apply them in a workplace environment
Read the full FAQs here: