Year 11 & 13 - 2023/24
My child feels safe at the The King's Academy
My child is well taught at The King's Academy
Teachers expect my child to work hard in each lesson
|The academy has a culture of high expectations for my child|
My child understands and knows the behaviours we value and the behaviours we reject
|My child receives reward points from their full range of subject teachers||69%|
|The academy makes me aware of why a high level of attendance is important for my child||100%|
I actively encourage my child to complete homework to the best of their ability
I believe the Academy is effective in communicating information to me about my child
Do you engage with the information shared through the Class Charts app e.g. discuss your child's reward points for the day, discuss and check homework etc.
When you have visited The King's website, do you find it useful and informative
We asked parents to tell us about something we do well - Here are some of their comments:
- “Try to support my child with the difficulties they face every day"
- "Offer a wide range of extra curriculum activities and the Principal is easy to Talk to regarding all matters"
- "Offer additional lessons outside of timetable"
- "My child is given a huge amount of support and the communication from the school is excellent "
- "The academies behaviour and discipline policy"